Don’t Worry! Contact US TODAY & ONE OF our Team will be happy to help!
Don’t Worry! Contact US TODAY & ONE OF our Team will be happy to help!
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Aldridge Trimming, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Aldridge Trimming and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Aldridge Trimming and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Aldridge Trimming, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b) print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Aldridge Trimming.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
6. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Aldridge Trimming makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Aldridge Trimming is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
7. Whilst Aldridge Trimming uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8. Aldridge Trimming accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
9. Aldridge Trimming reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Aldridge Trimming accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
16. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
17. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
18. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
19. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
We offer a 14 day return of goods should you not be entirely happy with your purchase. All items should be examined immediately upon receipt for defects or missing parts. Only items that are unused, unmarked and in re-sellable condition can be returned. Please notify us of your intent to return an item by email or phone, stating reasons for return. Please note, this applies only to items made in original material and colour, i.e. items made in non-standard colours or materials, which have been made to order, can only be returned if defective. We will only reimburse postage for defective goods.
Aldridge Trimming details
20. Aldridge Trimming Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is Castle House, Drayton Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 4EF and it operates the Website www.aldridge.co.uk. You can contact Aldridge Trimming by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Aldridge Trimming Ltd
Castle House, Drayton Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 4EF
Terms & Conditions
(ii) The Customer shall indemnify the Company against all actions, proceedings, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses which may be brought against or incurred by the Company resulting directly or indirectly from any claims brought under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 by an individual (including an employee of the Customer) as a result of any misuse of the goods supplied by the Company to the Customer.
(ii) In default of compliance with the foregoing provision of this clause, the Customer shall not be entitled to refuse to take delivery of the goods or any part of them.
Time for Delivery
Liability and Indemnity
(ii) If the Customer establishes to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company that:
(a) There is a defect in the materials or workmanship of the goods; or
(b) Where clause 14 (i) is not applicable, there is a defect in the design of the goods; or
(c) Where the clause 14 (i) is applicable, there is a failure on the part of the Company to supply goods in accordance with the designs, specifications or other data supplied by the Customer; or
(d) There is some other failure on the part of the Company in relation to the goods to conform with the Company’s contract with the Customer.
Then the Company shall at its option either;
(e) Replace the goods with other goods which in all respect are in accordance with the said contract;
(f) Replace or make good such defect or failure free of charge; or
(g) Agree with the Customer that the Customer will retain the goods in the condition in which they are in, in consideration of a reduction in their price to compensate the Customer for the defect or failure. Subject in every case to the remaining provisions of this clause 14.
(iii) Clause 14 (ii) (“the Guarantee”) shall not apply;
(a) Unless the Customer notifies the Company, in writing, of the alleged defect or failure immediately upon its first becoming aware thereof and in any event within three months of the date upon which the risk in the goods passed to the Customer under the provisions of clause 19; and
(b) Unless the Customer, as soon as reasonably practicable, after first becoming aware of the alleged defect or failure returns the goods where it is practicable to do so to the Company, carriage paid, for inspection, examination and testing and in any other case permits the Company to have access to the goods at the Customer’s premises, or other location, where they may be for such purposes.
(iv) The Guarantee is in substitution for any other legal remedy of the Customer in respect of the alleged defect or failure and the liability of the Company shall, in all such cases and for all such purposes, be limited to the obligations imposed by the Guarantee. Any other condition, warranty, representation or undertaking on the part of the Company as to the quality of the goods or their fitness or suitability for any purpose however and whenever expressed or which may be implied by statute, custom of the trade or otherwise is hereby excluded and the provisions of Sections 13 – 15 inclusive of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 shall not apply to the said contract, except where the Customer deals as consumer within Section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. Except as and to the extent provided by the Guarantee, the Company shall not be liable to the Customer in contract, tort or for breach of statutory duty for any loss or damage direct, indirect or consequential (including economic loss of any kind) which the Customer may suffer by reason of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of the said contract by the Company, its employees or agents.
(v) Nothing contained in this clause 14 shall operate so as to:
(a) Exclude the liability of the Company for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents.
(b) Exclude the conditions and warranties implied by Section 12 of the Sales of Goods Act 1979; or
(c) Impose on the Company any liability in respect of any representation, suggestion or comment with regard to the goods made by the Company, its employees or agents in the course of any negotiations between the Company and the Customer leading to the making of the said contract unless in the case of any such representation, the Company has expressly agreed in writing that it shall be a term of the said contract.
Passing of Risk
Passing of Property
(a) The price of the goods, has been paid, discharged and satisfied in full.
(b) All other money payable by the Customer to the Company on any other account or pursuant to any other contract whether or not then due has been paid, discharged, satisfied in full.
(ii) Until the title to and property in the goods passes to the Customer, the following provisions shall apply;
(iii) The rights and remedies conferred upon the Company by this clause 16 are in addition to and shall not in any way prejudice, limit or restrict any other rights or remedies of the Company
(ii) All prices quoted are exclusive of and subject to the addition of V.A.T.
(iii) Unless otherwise agreed all prices are quoted “ex works” and where the Company agrees to deliver goods all
carriage and other delivery charges are payable by the Customer in addition to the price quoted.
(ii) Variations of less than 1% from invoice quantity in respect of any consignment shall be disregarded. The
Company shall be entitled to deliver the total weight or volume of any contract in containers of such varying weights and sizes as it may decide.
(iii) Short delivery in the invoice weight or volume of the goods shall only entitle the Customer to claim a proportionate adjustment in the purchase price.
Terms of Payment
(ii) In the event of the contract providing that goods shall be delivered by installments each installment shall be considered to be a separate contract and construed as such in accordance with these conditions. In particular failure by the Customer to make payment by the due date, for any one installment for whatever reason, entitles the Company to suspend deliveries or work upon this or any other contract between the Company and the Customer but without prejudice to any other rights the Company may have under the provisions of the Contract.
(iii) Where the Customer alleges there are defects in a proportion of the goods supplied then the customer cannot delay or refuse payment for those goods which the Company undertakes to correct or replace.
(iv) For new credit accounts the Company requires two approved trade references and one banker’s reference for the Customer.
(v) If the Customer cannot accept delivery when the goods are completed ready for delivery then the time when the goods are ready shall count as the delivery date and payment shall be made accordingly unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company.
Trade Marks and Patents
Termination of Contract Will Occur
If any distress or execution shall be levied upon the Customer’s property or assets, or if the Customer shall make or offer to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors.
If any distress or receiving order in bankruptcy shall be presented or made against the Customer, or the Customer is a limited company and any resolution or petition to wind up the Customer (other than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction) or to appoint an administrator, administrative receiver or receiver shall be passed or presented.
If an administrator, administrative receiver or receiver of the Customer’s undertaking property or assets or any part thereof shall be appointed, or if the Customer suffers or undergoes any procedure or any part thereof shall be appointed.
If the Customer suffers or undergoes any procedure analogous to any of those set out above in the country in which the Customer is constituted.
The Company shall then have the right forthwith to terminate any contract then subsisting between the Company and Customer and upon written notice of such termination being posted to the Customer’s registered office or principal place of business or (being an individual) his last known address in the United Kingdom, any such contract shall be deemed to have been determined without prejudice to any other claims or right the Company may otherwise make or exercise.